Canvas Tents have been used for decades around the world as disaster relief shelter and emergency shelter for refugees. These tents are manufactured from durable fabric. In the harsh warm sun, heat is not easily transferred within a canvas tent, this allows the tent to keep cool in hot summer months. This means you’ll be comfortable and be able to escape the heat of the day. Canvas tents are even used for school groups, scout groups and church camps. Ideal for peacekeeping missions, army deployment and group accommodation, canvas tents are not easily weathered and is made from thick fabric to guarantee durability.
Benefits of canvas tents
- Heavier than other tents, canvas tents are ideal for long camping trips.
- Canvas tents have strong walls, making it easier to move around inside the tent.
- Canvas tents withstand cold winter weather.
- These tents last decades and won’t need to be replaced often.
- Canvas tents ‘breathe’ better than other fabric tents and can be used all year round.